Schluter®-RENO-T is designed to provide transitions between existing, same-height, hard surface floor coverings, primarily in retrofit applications (e.g., ceramic or natural stone, parquet flooring, concrete pavers, laminate, etc).
- Prevents tile edges from chipping
- Ideal for floor installations where tile is bordered by wood, laminate, or other hard floor coverings
- Designed for floor transitions in retrofit applications
- In certain materials and sizes, the profile is flexible and can be used to form curves
- Available in stainless steel, solid brass, and anodized aluminum