Due to its uniform pattern, the blue granite from Norway is particularly suitable for large-area applications, in-and outdoors. Through the interplay of light appears the material’s special brilliance. Thanks to its acid resistance, the material is suitable for kitchen countertops and many other applications.
- Guaranteed heat resistant up to 300°C/575°F (burn, scorch and crack resistant).
- Low water absorption. Withstands water marks and staining from coffee, tea, oil, wine, citrus etc.
- Dense and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean (low maintenance).
- Resistant to fading from sunlight.
- Great for high traffic flooring areas such as commercial projects.
- Freeze thaw and thermal shock resistant (suitable for freezing climates).