Keracolor U (Unsanded) Grout is a premium-grade, preblended, polymermodified unsanded Portland-cement tile grout that requires only the addition of water for mixing. It will grout joints from 1/16″ to 1/8″ (1,5 to 3 mm).
- For interior/exterior floors and walls
- Contains BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
- For grouting interior/exterior residential and commercial floor and wall surfaces in dry or wet conditions
- For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass and clay tiles
- For joint widths from 1/16″ to 1/8″ (1,5 to 3 mm)
- For application in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), once fully cured (after 21 days)