LUNDHS Real Stone from Norway
- Lundhs Real Stone is a 100% Natural Stone exclusively found in the Norwegian mountains
- Unique geology called Larvikite
- Large and small formats available (slab and tile) for wall and floor design
- Great for water areas such as spas, backsplashes & steam showers due to its naturally non-absorption property.
- Easy maintenance. No sealing needed on honed, silk and polished finishes.
- The unique feldspar reflective minerals found in Lundhs provides an endless array of room colour choices that reflect any style.
- Lundhs is ISO-14001 certified – an international environmental certification that constantly enhances our environmental work.
- Lundhs Real Stone is unique in that it contains ZERO % QUARTZ MINERAL
- Primarily all Feldspar mineral.
- A Solution for professionals focused on “wellness design”.
- With more and more focus on Silicosis this an important fact to be aware of.
- Lundhs stone production is governed by strict national, regional and local regulations regarding environmental impact.
- Lundhs is ISO-14001 certified
- Lundhs aims to utilize 100% of the surplus aggregate from our quarries by 2025. Currently, waste is utilized for erosion rock, gravel for roadways and agricultural use from sediment.
- We are restoring quarries back to nature.
- Lundhs signed a copy last month called, “guide against green-washing”, a Norwegian initiative created by business climate leaders, goal to become international. Validates Responsible companies that initiate large changes that have a measurable & positive impact on nature and people.
- Lundhs has completed life cycle analysis on extraction and production process. Documentation currently being worked on. Will come at a later date. Official EPD. “Environmental Product Declaration”.
How does Lundhs Real Stone fit into the “new normal”? Cleanability & Resistance to household antimicrobial cleaners such as diluted beach, phenol etc…
|Porosity of Lundhs|
Internal quality control and full traceability
Our experienced block inspectors in our quarries are able to identify the smallest flaws, using skills and intuition developed over a number of years. They categorize the blocks into different colour and quality levels, making sure that the right colour and quality will be available for different purposes.
When we extract a block of stone from our quarries, we give them a unique block number. This number is traceable all the way from the quarry to the end product, ensuring that you get the perfect colour and quality level.
When you purchase a Lundhs Real Stone worktop from one of our recommended suppliers, you will receive a Certificate of Authenticity with the unique block number.