Why choose Terrazzo? Choosing Agglomerated material compared to natural marbles and granites has advantages including:
- Greater chance of retrieval of the stone also from fractured rocks or with insufficient mechanical features for working in blocks and slabs.
- Better mechanical properties can be determined with greater confidence.
- More uniform in color and texture.
- Possibility of new design solutions, obtained by mixing different materials.
|Resin:||120″ x 49″|
|Cementitious:||100″ x 56″|
Thickness: 2cm, 3cm, 4cm
|16″ x 16″||12″ x 12″||12″ x 20″|
|12″ x 24″||20″ x 20″||24″ x 24″|
Thickness: 1.2 cm, 2cm
|8″ x 8″||8″ x 16″||12″ x 12″|
|16″ x 16″||32″ x 16″||48″ x 24″|
|24″ x 12″||24″ x 16″||24″ x 24″|
|48″ x 48″|
Thickness: 2cm, 3cm
- Resin – a precast material composed of marble chipping bonded together with special resins and pigments. Produced with ultimate vacuum-technology plants, it is cut in slabs which are suddenly used to realize tiles, stairs, sills and wall-claddings for interior use.
- Cementitious – a precast material composed of marble chipping bonded together with white cement and pigments.
- Due to natural variants of materials used in manufactured terrazzo, production may differ slightly from samples shown online.
- Each terrazzo may present differently depending on your monitor (laptop, desktop, phone etc.)